Welcome! Thank you for helping to advance APG’s congressional advocacy and policies that support value-based health care.
APG Advocates is the organization of our members and allies who want to get more involved in APG's Federal advocacy efforts, learn more about APG and receive regular updates on pertinent issues in Congress.
By joining APG Advocates, you will also receive or gain access to the following:
- Periodic, advocacy-focused email updates
- Webinars with guest speakers aligned with advancing value-based care initiatives;
- Members-only breakfasts and lunches during APG’s annual fall conference in Washington, DC;
- APG-sponsored ‘fly-ins,’ virtual Hill meetings, and much more
- Background information and regular updates about the APG PAC.
For more information about APG Advocates, please contact Garrett Eberhardt, APG’s Executive Director, Medicaid Policy, at
To join APG Advocates, click
To see all the ways APG is advancing value-based care policies, click